FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions):
Elliot "EJ" Paul - NJ Real Estate License #1754164.
Commercial and Investment Mortgage Division:
- What types of loans are offered?
- What property types do you finance?
- 1-4 unit residential investment properties
- 5+ unit multifamily apartments
- Healthcare and senior living
- Student housing
- Affordable housing
- Mobile home park
- Fix and flip
- Renovate to rent
- Permanent rental loans
- Flagged motels and hotels
- Self-storage and warehouse
- Mixed use
- And more...
What type of lenders do you partner with?
- Insurance companies
- Private lenders
- Institutional lenders
- Government back lenders
How much down payment do I need for a commercial mortgage?
10% to 30%.
What rates and terms does Eagle offer?
Rates vary by the borrower's credit score, financials and project strength.
Are fixed and variable interest rates available?
How much will my loan cost?
No upfront fees. Once your loan is approved, you receive a term sheet that details all loan costs, third party reports (appraisals, environmental, title etc,), terms, interest rates, amortization, points etc.). After you approve the terms, you deposit appraisal and other third party expenses. Most loan costs and fees are paid at closing.
Are their prepayment penalties?
Varies depending on type of loan.
How long does it take to close my loan?
- Commercial mortgage loans typically fund in 30-60 days. Urgent loans requiring immediate solutions can close in 10 to 30 days.
- Fix & Flip and Renovate to Rent loans close in 10 to 15 days;
Can Eagle provide financing for non US citizens?
Does Eagle offer realtors, alternative lenders, residential mortgage brokers and other financial professionals substantial referral fees shortly after loans close?